For this reason and for the purpose of giving the user all the information required for properly browsing the website, we provide users with the following information on what cookies are, what types of cookies are used on our Website and how they can configure or disable them.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information which are saved on the user’s device when they visit a website. Their main purpose is to identify the user each time they access the website, and also enables quality improvements and better user experiences on the website.
Cookies are essential to the operation of the Internet, and one of their functions is to identify and resolve potential errors in the operation of the Website.
Types of cookies
This Website uses first- and third-party cookies. The cookies used are stored on your device for a specific period, as “session” cookies (which expire when you leave our Website) or “persistent” cookies (which have a longer expiry period). The cookies used on this Website are:
1. “Strictly necessary” cookies
Cookies considered necessary for browsing the Website, which allows the user to use specific features and tools, such as, session identification, accessing restricted parts of the website, remembering items in an order, completing the checkout process for an order, etc. Without these cookies, such features cannot be used.
2. Cookies on browsing behaviour
Cookies intended to collect information relating to users’ browsing behaviour, such as the most visited pages, error messages, etc. so that the owner can make improvements to the website on the basis of the information collected through these cookies.
The information collected through these cookies is anonymized so that the user cannot be identified personally and is only used for the correct operation of the website.
3. Usability cookies
Cookies which allow the website to remember users’ decisions to create browsing profiles of the users, such as: storing the user’s geographical location to ensure that the correct regional website is displayed, the user’s name, language, type of browser used to access the website, etc. Intended to provide a more personalized experience.
The information collected through these cookies is anonymized so that the user cannot be identified personally and is only used for operation of the website.
We use GOOGLE ANALYTICS’ cookies to gather anonymous statistics in order to understand how users use our web, so that its usability can be improved and adjusted to the users’ preferences.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. MountainView, CA 94043. USA. You can learn more about how GOOGLE ANALYTICS works and the cookies used by this service provider in the following pages:
You can disable GOOGLE ANALYTICS’ cookies by installing an extension in your browser created by Google and available in the following link:
The data derived from your browsing behavior that may be object of analysis are the following:
– Name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and/or IP address that gives access to the net. For example, a user of the service provider xxx will be only identified with the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. This way, we can elaborate statistics about the countries and servers that visit our website more often.
– The date and time that you visited our website. This allows to understand the influx time and make the right adjustments to avoid any possible saturation problems.
– The internet address from where the URL linking to our website was shared. This allows us to acknowledge the effectiveness of any banners and links to our servers, with the aim of boosting those offering the best results.
– The number of daily users in each section of the website. This allows us to understand the most successful pages and increase and improve their content, so we can provide more satisfactory results to our users.
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage cookies?
For your convenience, you will find the information provided by the main browsers’ developers regarding the management of cookies:
– Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=manage+cookies&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=es_ES